Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Communion

Last Night , "Communion" by Whitley Strieber was thrown out of my book shelf by my fur child - Amethyst the cat. This book came to me in 1989 when I was asking different questions of life - the subtitle is "Encounters with the Unknown." 
 
When Amethyst wants to play, she will gain my attention by climbing the bookshelves and dig away at the books. It looks like she is trying to get somewhere and seems disappointed when the back of the bookshelf stops her progress. Maybe she is reminding me that it is time to let go of all that I know for this has brought me to now - to the back of the book shelf.
 

Now is the time to take a breath, let go of what I think and step headlong into the unknown. Just as the word communion suggests, I allow myself to co-create with all, bringing to my experience all I need to live this most wonderful life. Your life is always giving you everything you need to be you, open your eyes and hearts and feel your love and wisdom. Namaste, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment