Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meditation - Your Secret Language

Meditation Gathering - coming together to inquire into our true nature, in a space of allowing all to be as it is. Tonight 7pm and Friday at 10am, $15 - Your Secret Language. The mystery of you is just what is not known. The way to know the unknown is to spiral within and get to know every part of you. Meditation and any process that brings you into a place of allowing all to be as it is, will alter your perception beyond judgement, enabling you to explore your inner world without fear.
 
Today you may like to say to your self, "I am willing to change my focus and where I direct my energy, so I can create the life of my dreams. I feel my dreams and desires in my sacred place, my inner world and this is where my focus will be directed. Before I know it I shall see many manifestations of my dreams and desires in the outer world."
 
When you allow the stories of who you think you are to fall away - your truth will shine. The Universe needs you to be who you are for it to know itself. You are Om, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment