Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meditation Class - Peace

 
Meditation Gathering - coming together to inquire into our true nature, in a space of allowing all to be as it is. Tonight 7pm and Friday at 10am, $15 - Inner Peace arrives when your Inner war ends.♥

Peace starts from the inside, it starts with us. One day a long time ago, I found myself in a traffic jam feeling angry and depressed about my life. I was asking how I could change my life, when I noticed on the car in front of me was a bumper sticker that said “Be the Change you want to see in the world”.

I read it over and over again, for I knew it was something important, but I could not grasp the meaning. So, I let go of trying to understand and I started to cry, not from sadness or joy, but from inspiration. A light bulb went off within me, a wonderful, pivotal moment. My thinking fell away and I felt this statement and realised how arrogant it was of me to think I could change anything in the world if I had not found it within me. Namaste, Denise♥♥♥♥

Be The Change you want to see in the world ~ Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment