Saturday, August 10, 2013

Crafting

Each day is another opportunity to perfect my craft - I don't really know what to call my craft, so I call it my truth.  My craft moves through everything I do - my work with clients, my classes, my writing and every experience encountered on a daily basis.

Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when this experience is complete, it will lead to even more fulfilling and rewarding experiences. I am grateful for all that I do – for today I am teaching Reiki 1.  I thank all my Reiki students, you give me more than you could possible know, your curiosity and openness inspires my soul.

Today let us all be inspired to move towards our own truth, whatever that may be and let us all feel empowered by who we truly are. Thank you all for your inspiration. Namaste, Denise♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment