Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meditation classes - Letting Go

The theme for meditation this week is Letting go – Coming to peace with where you are.

The Tao Te Ching says,” When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” Have you ever struggled to find work or love, only to find them after you have given up?

This is the paradox of letting go. Let go, in order to achieve. Maybe it is time to be you, Know thyself - Be Thyself.

Right now just for these few moments see if you can surrender, surrender to the universe, surrender to yourself. Remember you can only control your words, your thoughts and your physical actions. Not the outcomes and never the consequences and you never control other people other than yourself - we can influence situations, but we don’t get to control anothers thoughts, words or actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment