Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Moon Bathing

Bathing in the moon beams of balance, a doorway opens into a realm of newness. This newness has always been here deep within me waiting to be found. The more I adjust and adapt my energy into this newness the more “Aha” moments I experience. This newness could only be found through the journey of my life, each step leading me towards strength of character and a complete forgiveness and acceptance for who and what I am.
 
 
In the time between eclipses, allow something new and beautiful to be revealed from deep within you. You will recognise it by the way it feels, your heart will swell when you are aligned or shrink when you are in fear. Who you were doesn’t matter, today you are who you are and you are becoming more and always moving forward. In love and Light, Denise♥

Image: Loves Reflection by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment