Monday, January 31, 2011

Forgiveness

A long time ago I gave away myself away to a person thinking this was the way to happiness and of course this person betrayed me. I had given so much of myself away I had nothing left for me and when this person left, myself and idea of happiness left with the person.

I spent many years trying to change me for if I was different no one would ever leave me again. Circumstances over the weekend allowed me to see I have spent many years outside of myself and now I move to my heart, ready to feel and embrace all aspects of me.

For myself and for all that have been, are and will be in my life, I dedicate this Hawaiian mantra of reconciliation and forgiveness called Hoʻoponopono "I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you and I love you. Namaste, Denise ♥

Image: Child holding a Dove by Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment