Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Expand

Free yourself from all the various layers of false identity and security that hold you back and keep you bound to the past.

Today say to yourself - "I participate actively in my transformation. I listen to myself and I feel my feelings as they inform me when and where I may be holding on, being rigid or resistant. I feel the difference when I let go and allow the energy of transformation to carry me forward into freedom."♥

Feel the presence of your angel - the angel that you truly are. With each breathe feel your awareness embracing your angel deep within, illuminating you with shimmering beams of golden light… breathe golden light into every part of your being. A feeling of softness, easiness and love becomes you - bathe in this ocean of stillness and quietly feel your wings. Feel them moving, unfolding, expanding into your environment to embrace the magnificence of the physical you. All is well.♥

Image: Isis by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment