Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meditation Class

Meditation Gathering - coming together to inquire into our true nature, in a space of allowing all to be as it is. Tonight 7pm and Friday at 10am, $12 - all welcome, no need to book.
This weeks topic is Expansion - you are eternal.♥

♥I am without beginning or ending. I am eternal. I am free to experience life in any way I choose. My consciousness is not bound by time or space. Like the universe itself, I am limitless. I am a part of a vast, unified wholeness.

My life transforms in magical and unexpected ways. Obstacles that once seemed impassable, now seem insignificant. I rise effortlessly above all challenges, to a place of serenity and knowing. My path forward is becoming clearer and clearer.

Every day, in every way, my life becomes more and more harmonious. I trust in the natural flow of life. I resist nothing, I yearn for nothing. I gratefully receive all that comes my way.♥

Image:Om By Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment