Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Surrender

Today I find great love, gratitude and wonderment at all I have accomplished and created. It is time to let go - I honour all that I have done. Whatever I have created, whatever I have accomplished, I will no longer cling to it.....I let it go.... I move on, in order to create more - accomplish more.

As I stand in my local park, observing the deciduous trees transforming, a gentle breeze brings a rustling from the leaves that moves within my heart. Thank you leaves for your wisdom.

The time is ripe for a leaf to release itself from the tree, It has been feed, nurtured and sustained, but it is only in letting go that it will transform. It releases from the tree and drifts like a feather to the waiting arms of Mother Earth. She embraces and welcomes the brave leaf, transforming it into the eternal, loving embrace of all. Here the leaf becomes part of the rich soil where new seeds are planted and grown. A new creation starts………...

Image: Life Everlasting by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment