Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thank you

 
I feel blessed for all the amazing experiences and people who have graced my life and for reminding me "We are a part of all that we have met." I now surrender the past to the past, whatever has been has been, I let go - release all to the ...past. I surrender it all so I can be reborn with each step I take. I let go of my attention to reality and enter a state beyond time and space into an ocean of oneness and expand further into who I truly am. Place your hands at you heart in a prayer position take a deep breath and call all of you to this moment, to this place in front of your heart - your heart opens like a rosebud gently unfolding. Feel yourself being reborn - your divine wisdom, love and power unfolding, shining forth upon the path of your amazing life. Namaste, Denise♥

I will be away until next Tuesday - I thank you all for your support and love and hope you enjoy the Easter break. Create a new way to be in the world as you let go of the old. Namaste, Denise♥

Image: Crystal Rainbow Light by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment