Monday, October 21, 2013

Heal

When we view circumstances that occur beyond our comprehension, we can spend a lot of our time thinking about "How sad, it's not fair or what have we done to deserve this". These circumstances are beyond our understanding at this moment, so... instead of using your precious energy to hook into fear - let us be compassionate, sending love and hold a vision of a balanced, healed community.
 
Hold this balanced energy and inspired action will follow. This is something I say to myself when I feel myself being carried away by my emotions. "I would prefer that the world and all people didn't have to experience any disasters or pain. So instead of wishing something has not occurred, I will do all that I can to bring about healing and rebuilding, however that may be." Namaste, Denise♥

Image: A new earth by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment