Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meditating Gathering - Transform

Meditation Gathering - coming together to feel our natural state of being, in a space of allowing all to be as it is. Tonight 7pm, Friday 10 am, $15 - Transform.

 As you embrace and love all parts of the multidimensional self, you understand..., reawaken or heal, going beyond any limitations to create a new path. Look to yourself for inspiration – allow the manifestation of others to inspire and move you to your rich source of creativity. Each of you is a spark, a stream of consciousness – expanding, growing, becoming more, allowing life to move through you. Start from where you are, transform and free yourself from all the various layers of false identity and security that hold you back and keep you bound to the past. Say to yourself -I participate actively in my transformation. I listen to myself as my feelings tell me when I am holding on, when I am being rigid and resistant. I feel the difference when I let go and allow the energy of transformation to carry me forward into freedom, onto a new path. 

 ♥Take a deep breath, feel yourself ready to step forward onto your path of creative joy. Every great adventure starts with a step….Allow yourself to wander into your higher self into the "wouldn't it be nice" scenario and plant seeds from this heightened intelligence, creativity, courage and compassion into the garden of your mind.♥ Be you, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment