Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Acceptance

Today say the words "I am loved." Place your hands upon the earth, lean your back against a tree or lie upon the earth and look up at the sky. Allow the thought "I am loved" to move gently through your heart, body and mind. Feel love filling you, as your whole body and spirit eases into a state of Oneness. From the depths of your soul a profound love, grace and gratitude honours the relationship you have with Mother Earth and Father Sky - all the elements, light and love surround and flow through you. This amazing love you give and receive nourishes and sustains you. Namaste, Denise♥


Early in life I learned to dream the impossible dream. It made me open to ridicule of course, but I didn't care about that. I believed a strange dream that my old teacher told me. He said that one day we would be able to see into another world and that eventually we'd walk into that world and come back to tell about it.... He suggested esoteric travelers should look for the hidden door. ~ Stuart Wilde.
If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation.~ Krishnamurti.
In the end it all comes down to enthusiasm. Your creativity is basically your expression of God-force. ~ Stuart Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment