Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Expanding

Events are multi-dimensional sculptures of living art. Their purpose, form, shape, size, colour and ideas are dynamic - constantly changing as you view this living art from new perspectives, time and space. These events will shift in meaning as you expand your awareness and consciousness and this expansion of you will change your experience of your world.

Today, you may like to say to yourself. “I am in the process of unfolding, fulfilling, positive change. I breathe in the fullness and richness of Life, The Universe. I observe with joy, as life abundantly supports and supplies me with more good than I can imagine. I now express health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind.”

I love this it remind me to laugh at myself more so.
It is pointless to get your knickers in a twist if a certain person fails to react the way you want. It is best to avoid people and situations that you know drive you crazy. Remember to vote with your feet. If a situation is untenable or unchangeable, walk away. ~ Stuart Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment