Sunday, November 14, 2010

Think Differently

Challenge the way you think, see yourself and the world by exposing yourself to Krishnamurti’s words through his many books or interviews and feel your whole being transformed into peace and love. He has and is a great inspiration to me – reminding me to spiral inwards, dig deep and find my unique book of instructions for this life. You have all you need within - nobody has the answers for you, however all spiritual teachings will assist in the remembrance of your eternal truth, love and power. Look Within.

Most people look for the sacred in the unusual and the often dramatic, supernatural experience. But the irony is the divine mysteries are found in the ordinary, the mundane and the natural aspects of life - softly whispering to us.

My work is deeply fulfilling - Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when this experience is complete, it will lead to even more fulfilling and rewarding experiences. I am grateful for all that I do – for today I am teaching Reiki 1. I have taught this many times each time is different, wonderful and inspiring – thank you to my students, for you give me more than you could possible know. Namaste, Denise♥

Image: Initiation by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment