Friday, May 20, 2011

Gratitude

After meditation class, I will be at the MBS expo again working on the Blue Angel stand E45. After 11 years working at Melbourne and Sydney MBS I have learnt so much about myself and others. This propels me forward into the unknown, for change is constant. I am grateful and inspired as I mingle with amazing, creative people who are also navigating themselves through change and the unknown with excitement and grace. Be inspired to be you!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." ~ Melody Beattie

Image: A New Earth by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment