Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You are more than you think you are.

We are multi-dimensional beings and all things happen in this moment, so it seems possible we can be at any place at any time, the problem is allowing our mind to truly believe this. Once we break free of the confines of our beliefs, anything is possible – Faith is a knowing, a feeling, the evidence you can’t see, don’t swap faith for the evidence you think you can see.

I Love to sit under a tree, I feel the presence of spirit all around me, above and below. As I become one with this meditation, my path is lit with light and wisdom. Find and feel what you love to do, what connects you to your higher self and you will feel divine wisdom and love. Take the time to feel into you and what makes you feel calm, loving and peaceful and you will be enlightened as Buddha was. Om Shanti, Denise♥

Image: Rebirth by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment