Sunday, January 15, 2012

Do it differently

The breath of life, at any given moment inspires and illuminates love, wisdom and creativity - in fact it connects to all that flows within and without this amazing, infinite Universe.

When the icy grip of fear stops me dead in my tracks – just when I think I can’t go on – all I need do is focus on my breath, for all I seek is right under my own nose within the breath and in my heart.

Every moment is an opportunity to do anything differently and fresh - inspired by the breath of life, the very stuff of the Universe that animates your soul. All is well.♥

I Choose to live by choice, not by chance;
to make changes, not excuses;
to be motivated, not manipulated;
to be useful, not used;
to excel, not compete;
I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not the random opinion of others.
The higher you climb, the more you see.
The more you see, the less you know.
The less you know the more you learn
The more you learn, the higher you climb.
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high
And we miss it, but it is too low and we reach it.

Image: Jewel by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment