Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unfolding


Today, you may like to say to yourself. “I am in the process of unfolding, fulfilling, positive change. I breathe in the fullness and richness of Life, The Universe. I observe with joy, as life abundantly supports and supplies me with more good than I can imagine. I now express health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind.”
 
Close your eyes, breath gently and imagine the Goddess Kwan Yin, the very embodiment of unconditional love, compassionate loving kindness, floating toward you…riding the waves of the Moon's silver ray, standing on her lotus chariot.. Her w...hole body glows of purple hues. You look into each others eyes and she smiles. Tears of happiness filled with the dew of compassion shine like stars from her eyes and you feel her radiance move through you. Allow her peace, love, compassion and strength to fill you up as you become an embodiment of unconditional Love. Open your eyes and smile, for you are a great God/Goddess. Namaste, Denise♥
 
We are a way for the cosmos to know itself - Carl Sagan

Image: The Awakening by http://cygx1.deviantart.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment