Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ego

As we move toward the equinox, you will feel a pull to embrace and balance. The ego is something we need on the earth plane as a way to create. However this is not who you are, it is just how you observe. It is the part of you that says "I am" and separates you from everything else, in order for you to observe and experience  your manifestations as a way to get clear and focus on what you want to create more of.

Because they feel so real, we have made our observations the reality - but just for a moment imagine what you feel, think and are, create your life - what if the inner creates the outer? Remember the truth of you, the inner self, the higher self cannot be sick, sad or depressed because it is oneness, love and eternal. Today, now that you know this, embrace all parts of you. Everything has a part to play in the manifestation of your dreams and desire.

What I have written today was prompted by some old writing of mine from September 2000. ♥All my life I have felt out of control, I have wanted people to like me because I haven't liked myself. I have been separate from my true self and have believed what I have seen. Fear has had me hanging on to things that have held me back.♥ Sometimes you have to remember how far you have come - we are all doing so well.  Namaste, Denise♥

Image: Wisdom by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment