Friday, December 6, 2013

Be You

Today, I will endeavour to accept and embrace every part of me, for until I do I am at the mercy of my disowned parts that just want to be loved and accepted, constantly making themselves known to me in whatever way they can. If you have a reaction to someone's words or actions today, take a breath and a step back, for they are mirroring a similar  vibration of you that wants to be released or integrated. There is also another side to this observation that needs to be recognised - if you are inspired by someone's beauty, wisdom or love, take a breath and a step back for they are reflecting what you have not yet recognised in yourself. We are all as One, co-operating through love to bring balance to all. Namaste, Denise

Image: Luna Rosa by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment