Monday, March 21, 2011

Mabon

We are one and connected to all. Everything, person, place and situation has a core of unconditional love that is calling you to your heart, your essence, your soul. May this Supermoon iluminate the love instead of fear.♥

Today is Mabon the Autumn equinox. This energy gives you an opportunity to balance and embrace all parts of yourself as you let go of any barriers and obstacles that have been holding you back from you.♥

It is time to review and contemplate all I have accomplished and created. It is time to let go - I honour all that I have done. Whatever I have created, whatever I have accomplished, I will no longer cling to it.....I let it go.... I move on, in order to create more- accomplish more.

1 comment:

  1. You could also attempt to learn meditation on your own. If you choose to learn meditation this way, you may miss out on some of the structure and discipline that the classes can teach you. Often people give up on meditation fairly quickly when they try to do it on their own. People who sign up for meditation courses, however, generally stay with the classes until they are over.

    ReplyDelete