Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meditation Class

Drop in Meditation class tonight 7pm $12.
Tonight we will be "Cutting the ties that bind."
Free yourself from all the various layers of false identity and security that hold you back and keep you bound to the past.

Today say to yourself -I participate actively in my transformation. I listen to myself as my feelings tell me when I am ...holding on, when I am being rigid and resistant . I feel the difference when I let go and allow the energy of transformation to carry me forward into freedom.

Image: By Toni Carmine Salerno

1 comment:

  1. You may want to consider singing up for meditation classes so you can learn to relax and look at things in a new way. You cannot neglect your health and your peace of mind; that"s why you need to take care of yourself. Meditation classes can help you do that.

    ReplyDelete