Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Healing

On Saturday I taught the first day of Reiki 1 - I am always honoured and grateful for the opportunity. Each time is different and I marvel at the co-creative procees that opens my heart even further.

Just for today, follow your inner guidance to get things done easily and joyfully.♥♥♥

You may also like to say to yourself. “I am in the process of unfolding, fulfilling, positive change. I breathe in the fullness and richness of Life, The Universe. I observe with joy, as life abundantly supports and supplies me with more good than I can imagine. I now express health, happiness, prosperity and peace of mind.”

Image: Golden Path by Toni Carmine Salerno

Please remember, it is what you are that heals, not what you know. ~ Carl Jung♥

No comments:

Post a Comment