Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reiki

I feel fortunate to have stepped into the Blue Angel Wellness Centre in the mid 90's. Little did I know the journey that would unfold - Martine and Toni are my mentors, teachers & cherished friends. After doing Reiki 1 my life changed radically. I retrained as a Remedial Therapist & started working at The Blue Angel. I made huge changes in my 30's, If I can do this, anyone can - live your dream for it is possible.

Check out this video of Toni Carmine Salerno at the May 2011 MBS

My work is deeply fulfilling - Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when this experience is complete, it will lead to even more fulfilling and rewarding experiences. I am grateful for all that I do – for today I am teaching Reiki 1. I thank all my Reiki students, you give me more than you could possible know, your curiosity and openness inspires my soul. May you be inspired, to truly know you! Connect with a path that leads you back to you. Namaste, Denise♥

Image: by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment