Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Life You Were Born to Live

Last Night , "The Life You Were Born to Live" by Dan Millman was thrown out of my book shelf by my fur child - Amethyst the cat. This was one of the books that helped me understand myself from a different perspective. When Amethyst wants to play, she will gain my attention by climbing the bookshelves and dig away at the books. It looks like she is trying to get somewhere and seems disappointed when the back of the bookshelf stops her progress. Maybe she is reminding me that knowledge can only take me so far - I feel it is time to apply the knowledge, as I Live the life I was born to live.

“Everything you'll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body. But you haven't learned how to read the wisdom of the body" ~ Dan Millman

To love and accept your is something you do, not just something you feel. For you to grow, to love and become what you truly want - for changes to occur, you must accept who and where you are. As much as you may like to live in the future and sometimes in the past, loving yourself is to be aware, to be present and accept who and where you are right now. Are you allowing yourself to accept you and your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment