Sunday, November 25, 2012

Crafting

Each day is another opportunity to perfect my craft - I don't really know what to call my craft, so I call it my truth.  My craft moves through everything I do - my work with clients, my classes, my writing and every experience encountered on a daily basis.

Each day I write what comes to me. I feel all exists as a mirror to help me unveil my truth. What I write here is pretty much how it comes, so please forgive any spelling or punctuation mistakes.

This is what I do and it has taken me a very, very long time to allow myself to say this. I share my work as a way to assist all to find their truth, for us all to feel empowered by our creative nature - whether you agree or disagree with me doesn't matter.

Today be inspired to move towards your truth whatever that may be and let us all feel empowered by who we truly are. Thank you all for your inspiration. Namaste, Denise♥♥♥

Image: Butterflies by MC Escher

No comments:

Post a Comment