Friday, November 30, 2012

You are Love

Love is beyond thoughts, feelings and emotions. It is a state of being, an expression of the all - fully experienced by being in each moment. Don't think about being in the moment, be in each moment. Be the courageous loving being you are. 

One thing I have noticed, that is a big truth to me is - The emergence of love -my true Spiritual Self shows herself in each moment, through any place within me of least resistance. It feels like flood gates opening as my Life Force breaks free of what I have been told I should believe.

This often shows itself in the physical world as tears. I let them flow to wash away the old. Now I can see through new eyes, revealing another truth - "At the heart of all is love." Be you, Om Shanti, Denise♥

Image: Life Everlasting by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment