Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sydney MBS

I am at the Sydney Mind Body Spirit festival today steeped in the inspiring images and work of my Teachers,  Martine and Toni  Salerno at The Blue Angel Stand - F51. Come and say hello - I'm always ready for a chat and would love to see you.
I have chosen a card from Toni's deck of oracle cards GAIA ORACLE - here is our message for the day. 

Sacred Journey 

Life Cycles, Family, Transformation 

Life is a physical journey through time and space, yet it is also a spiritual journey that transcends both time and space. Physically we are born of the earth and to the earth we shall return. Yet spiritually we are never born and we never die, we never come and we never leave. This card reminds you that we are each so much more than our physical realities. In fact, from our soul’s perspective, this current life is just one page in a never-ending book which is the eternal story of life. We are all characters in a play and we have each chosen different roles. Your family is a central part of this journey; each member plays their respective roles, each member your co-star and partner. Each play is designed for maximum dramatic effect otherwise it would all get very boring. In effect, we are all actors and we are each required to play our roles well. It is through our human drama we expand our understanding of love. The different roles we play and the people we encounter help us grow. Through drama we come to understand just how sacred life is. Thank your soul for the journey. 

Affirmation

The role I play in this life is transient
I am in essence a being of light
My family members are some of my greatest teachers
All human drama helps me expand my awareness of love
My soul is not confined by time and space

No comments:

Post a Comment