Saturday, November 17, 2012

You are already enlightened

Today, I willingly allow forgiveness of myself, others, situations and places that are holding me back from who I know I am. I breathe love and life into my dreams and visions, allowing myself to see and feel with love, compassion and understanding. My clear insight and knowing is reflected in my outer sight and knowing.

I Love to sit under a tree and feel the loving embrace of its infinite wisdom. I feel the presence of spirit all around me, above and below. As I become one with this meditation, the mists of illusion part and I behold my path. 

Find and feel what you love to do, what connects you to your higher self and you will feel divine wisdom and love. Take the time to feel into you and what makes you feel calm, loving and peaceful and you will be enlightened as Buddha was. Om Shanti, Denise♥

Image: Universe By Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment