Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Expansion

The Mayan Calendar is a measurement of consciousness and it shows us that a shift, a leap forward in consciousness is occurring and will ever expand.

You are an eternal being and your essence is constantly expanding. Are you keeping up with you - if you are resisting, you will be feeling tension, urgings and even pain.

Be still and listen to the whispers of your heart – for these whispers will point you in the direction of your expansion and growth.

Here you can realise all your dreams and desires. You are shifting from an energy of fear "I want stuff to be happy" to love "I am happy, I don't need stuff, however I can create all the stuff I desire for the joy of creating and expanding". All is as it is, Namaste Denise.♥♥♥

Image: Breath of Life by Toni Carmine

No comments:

Post a Comment