Sunday, December 16, 2012

Love is always the Answer

 
Sometimes, when we view circumstances that occur beyond our comprehension, we spend a lot of our time thinking about" how sad, it's not fair or what have we done wrong".
These circumstances are beyond our understanding so instead of using your precious energy to hook into fear - let us be compassionate, sending love and hold a vision of a balanced, healed community.
This is something I say to myself when I feel myself being carried away by my emotions. "I would prefer that the world and all people didn't have to experience any disasters or pain, however this is the way it is at this moment. So instead of wishing something has not occured, I will do all that I can to bring about healing and rebuilding, however that may be." Namaste, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment