Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Debbie Ford

Debbie Ford made her transition yesterday and as much as the human part of me is sad for it feels the separation of death, my higher self knows that Debbie will be shinning light on all of our shadows - for there is no death, just a shifting of vibration. I will endeavour to see where she is, instead of where she isn't.
 
Her book "Dark Side of the Light Chasers" helped me through a rough period of my life around the year 2000 and the book co authored with Marianne Williamson and Deepak Chopra called "The Shadow Effect" assisted me last year to fully embrace everything about me in a year where all my deepest fears came to light. I look forward to reading her lastest book "Courage".
 
Today may we all be reminded of the fullness of this present moment and allow the light of who you truly are to shine brightly. Feel your inner Star moving you out of the shadows - for, from this day forward you will no longer stand in the shadow of your greatness. Brightest Blessings, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment