Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meditation Class - Transform your Beliefs

 
Meditation Gathering - coming together to inquire into our true nature, in a space of allowing all to be as it is. Tonight 7pm and Friday at 10am, $15 - Transform your beliefs - Connect to a greater reality.

Your beliefs will determine how and what you create in your life. Merge the material and the spiritual, for all is one. You are connected to all of life and every choice you make, every belief you hold will influence all of life.

 Your true nature is that of an eternal, infinite light being, a being that is connected to all things at all times. When you discover and know this, you have the ability to have all of your dreams fulfilled. There is no separation between you and anything else, the more you connect to your inner truth the more you will feel and know this.

 If you so choose, allow these affirmations to enter you life. Incorporate them into your daily life through meditation.
♦I am ready to let go of all problems, I allow transformation and change into my life.♦
♥Today I give great blessings for all the amazing experiences and insights of my life. I let go and come to peace with all situations, places and people I have brought into my world.♥
☺I breathe in peace and breathe out all I no longer need as I open myself to infinite possibilities.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment