Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Moon

FULL MOON IN ARIES October 23RD AUST EST 12.36pm Here we go again, consecutive Full Moons in Aries. A full moon shines light on our inner world, illuminating our deepest desires and when a full moon occurs twice in a row in the same sign it intensifies the energies. Take a deep breath and step into the life you really,... really want – do what makes you feel alive. This moon gives you the opportunity to strip back all the illusions, the self doubt and fear, when these melt away you are left with your creative essence - no obstacles or boundaries. This moon may give you a little push in the back to “just do it”, take that leap of faith and fly. If you are unsure of your direction, take a deep breath, listen to your heart and hear your soul calling to you with the infinite potential of you.

Who would you be without your story? A few years ago my Mother had an aggressive form of cancer. I was not dealing very well, I was angry and sad for her and felt she was waiting to die for life was too hard for her. An opportunity arose for me to do a Byron Katie workshop with one on her facilitators in Melbourne and ...I realised all that I felt about my Mother was actual what I thought about myself – It was time for me to stop feeling sorry for myself and in doing so the relationship with my Mother shifted it became easier, more authentic and I had the love and energy to love and support her. Mum is still here today and I have moved into a renewed passion for life and her beauty.
The Moon... the Goddess... the silvery liquid light. I draw down this cleansing, clearing, healing light... transforming my whole being. Filled now wih Grace, Gratitude and Love for my life and all. I can now start to tell a new story........

No comments:

Post a Comment