Thursday, October 21, 2010

Power

My Power is always present – right here, right now in every moment. The past is over and has no more power over me, I am free in this moment for I know today's thoughts create my future. Today I will choose thoughts that radiate love and grace, grateful for the choices I have.~ Denise Jarvie

Image: Amen by Toni Carmine Salerno

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same. ~ Carlos Castaneda

Take pleasure from your inner reality. Most people are approaching this backwards by saying, "Okay, I want that, & I am not fulfilled until I get that manifestation." The reason for that promise of manifestation out there, to begin with, is that it gives you the reason to play the game in the inner reality. It is your imagination, it is the feeling of Energy flowing through you that is life. ~ Abraham/Esther Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment