Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heal

Sometimes, when we view circumstances that occur beyond our comprehension - what ever that might be, we spend a lot of our time thinking about" how sad, it's not fair or what have we done wrong". These circumstances are beyond our dualistic understanding so instead of using your precious energy to hook into fear, use it to move you into a higher loving perspective and let us be compassionate, sending love and hold a vision of a balanced, healed community and world.

This is something I say to myself when I feel myself being carried away by my emotions. " I would prefer that the world and all people didn't have to experience any disasters or pain, however this is the way it is at this moment. So instead of trying to change it I will do all that I can to bring about healing and rebuilding, however that may be."

From this place send waves of infinite healing, love and light to all people, places, situations and to our beautiful, Mother Earth. Know all will be as it is and all will be well, even if you can't see how or when at this moment. Namaste.♥

Image: Taken in my local park on Sunday eve

No comments:

Post a Comment