Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I AM

 
Become aware and sense your body…..connect deeply with your breathing, imagine you become your breath as it moves into its own natural rhythm. Allow thoughts to float by in your mind, without connecting to them… allowing all to be as it is…….Open your heart and feel into the very being of you. Say to yourself " I am without beginning or ending. I am eternal. I am free to experience life in any way I choose. My consciousness is not bound by time or space. Like the universe itself, I am limitless. I am a part of a vast, unified wholeness. My life transforms in magical and unexpected ways. Obstacles that once seemed impassable, now seem insignificant. I rise effortlessly above all challenges, to a place of serenity and knowing. My path forward is becoming clearer and clearer. Every day, in every way, my life becomes more and more harmonious." Namaste, Denise.

Image: Crystal Rainbow Light by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment