Thursday, May 16, 2013

TIme to Change


 
For the past week I have been living the result of not acting on my inner knowing. The result is a head cold and today I have no voice. I had many messages, choices to change my limiting perception about me, however I chose to do what I have always done - think I have to work harder and push. This is me trying to control what I think is limiting me - of course there is nothing limiting me, there is just a perception of limitation.
 
All I could see was all that was the same vibration as me. These observations supported my limited belief. I know this is not true, it is just was I was observing, for there are many things in this world happening in this moment and I chose to focus on limitations. For the majority of the time I am vibrating in a space of love, but every now and again something I observe distracts me and down I go.
 
The last few days have me shifting my perception I can start to feel my limitations lifting and even though I have no physical voice, I can still write and I can choose to focus on many other things that make me feel empowered and before I know it I will be living many manifestations of empowerment.
 
We are always on our way towards our dreams, find a way to feel today how you think you will feel when they arrive, for we can only see and experience in the physical what we are a vibrational match to. This sickness has given me greater clarity about feeling good and I am truly grateful. Where can you start to make different choices in your thinking today. Namaste, Denise 

 PS If I can't talk, I write, there are no limitations to our creative energy. If you are reading this you are so creative and are ready to move beyond any fear into love and limitless possibilities.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment