Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Great Mother

Today, like every day I honour all Mothers, physical and non-physical for the gift of life. I also honour my Mother and my Mother within, the goddess. I allow myself to receive - I will care, nurture, love and embrace my dreams and myself.

The Goddess, the Great Mother dances her sacred wonderment through all, recreating herself in every moment. I look around me in wonder, especially the stars above as they sparkle and wink. Points of light in the darkness illuminating the space where we will expand, as we create upon this planet Earth. 
 
Let us be reminded - we are a co-creator in this dance of creation. We are the cells in the body of the Goddess and we are an essential part of this eternal Universe. As above so below, as within so without. As it is. Namaste Denise 

 Image: Mother of the Sacred Heart by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment