Monday, August 23, 2010

"I Can Do It" Hay House Conference - Sydney

Yesterday I attended the Hay House conference “I Can Do it” and enjoyed 3 very different authors sharing they work. I have read many of each author’s titles and decided to do what I tell my clients and students to do when listening to them. “Take whatever resonates with you and throw the rest away – for this work is about moving and connecting you to your own, beautiful, unique truth. Allow the love and energy that moves through my inspiration to illuminate yours.” In doing so I learnt so much more about myself from Caroline Myss, Gregg Braden and Brian Weiss.

I have added my favourite quotes and videos from these teachers for the illumination of your truth.

Gregg Braden
I've met people who tell me that they're taking a break from all relationships or will never be in another one because they find them too painful. The truth is that we're always in a relationship with someone or something. Even if we live on a mountaintop and never see another human, we must still interact with that... mountain and ourselves. In those interactions, we'll be shown the true reflection of our core beliefs. The reason? Our mirrors in the world never stop - they're always working. There's no escape! And the mirrors never lie." Our mirrors in the world never stop - they're always working. There's no escape! And the mirrors never lie." ~ Gregg Braden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4orking.

Brian Weiss
You are a beautiful, immortal human being, a being of love. - We are not our bodies. We have existed before we came into our physical bodies and will exist after we leave these bodies. And we will go on. ~ Brian Weiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv1fXg9TSzE&feature=related

Carolyn Myss
Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it.~Caroline Myss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sZKwLoLiaI

No comments:

Post a Comment