Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Generations

Yesterday I had the honour and privilege to teach meditation to a beautiful group of teen girls and their mentors. What a wonderful reflection of my inner teen, illuminating my dreams and desires that I had forgotten about. Thank you, for this teacher has much to embrace and learn.

♥Just a little reminder, due to Anzac day, Meditation class is not on tonight. Here is a little meditation for your day♥ 

Become aware and sense your body…..connect deeply with your breathing, imagine you become your breath as it moves into its own natural rhythm. Allow thoughts to float by in your mind, without connecting to them… allow all to be as it is……. ♥♥

Today brings stirrings of my Father's inner journey of peace and a deeper realisation why my studio resides within the walls of a building called The Valhalla. Dad fought in the second world war and often marched in the Anzac parade. Even though he always told me he fought for freedom and peace these two things seem to elude him.

Searching for something, he took myself and the family along on his journey. I thank him for the adventures that moved me out of my comfort zone, forcing me to dig deep into my fears and face them - not always easy or comfortable and I often went there kicking and screaming, however it did lead me to ask different questions of life that lead me to where I am today. Here I can see Dad laid the foundation for Peace and Freedom in my life and generation Each generation comes already with what the previous generation wanted. In gratitude and love I honour all our ancestors for all they experienced for the expansion of our lives and creation.

Let us rest awhile in Valhalla from the warring factions of ourselves, battle worn and scarred by the projection of our own wounds to the world outside of us. Rest and heal, allow your soul and body to transform - moving you to your spirit. When you are ready allow the Celestial Rainbow to take you where ever you will, knowing you are sheltered and loved by Yggdrasil the great world tree that links all.


Image: Yggdrasil The World Tree by Agnes D Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment