Sunday, April 8, 2012

You Are Faith

I feel blessed for all the amazing experiences and people who have graced my life and for reminding me "We are a part of all that we have met." I now surrender the past to the past, whatever has been has been, I let go - release all to the past. I surrender it all so I can be reborn with each step I take. I let go of my attention to reality and enter a state beyond time and space into an ocean of oneness and expand further into who I truly am.

Place your hands at you heart in a prayer position take a deep breath and call all of you to this moment to this place in front of your heart - your heart opens like a rosebud gently unfolding. Feel yourself being reborn - your divine wisdom, love and power unfolding, shining forth upon the path of your amazing life.

You are already enlightened it is only the belief that you are not and have to do something to find it, that holds you away from the eternal you. Jesus reminded us that “The Kingdom of Heaven is Within Us” - look within, feel within, know thyself and the Christ consciousness will flow through you, for it is you. Let go and be you - for you are the light of the Universe.

We are multi-dimensional beings and all things happen in this moment, so it seems possible we can be at any place at any time, the problem is allowing our mind to truly believe this. Once we break free of the confines of our beliefs, anything is possible – Faith is a knowing, a feeling, the evidence you can’t see, don’t swap faith for the evidence you think you can see. As it is, Brightest Blessings, Denise♥

Image: No More Wounds by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment