Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Journey

My journey allows all experiences some I get, some I don't, some are indescribable and beyond me at this moment. I may never know what some things mean, maybe someday someone will explain these things and maybe that person is you.

What I do know is that I am in awe, I feel so privileged to be here experiencing life and for the most part "The longer I live and the more knowledge I acquire, the less I realise I know."

One thing I have learnt that is a big truth to me is - "The emergence of my true Spiritual Self shows herself through any place within me of least resistance. It feels like flood gates opening as my Life Force breaks free of what I have been told I should believe." This often shows itself in the physical world as tears and I let them flow to wash away the old - so I can see through new eyes, revealing another truth - "At the heart of all is love." Be you, Om Shanti, Denise

Image: Sacred Journey by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment