Saturday, April 14, 2012

Readings

I will be at my favourite bookshop in Sydney today www.phoenixrisingbooks.com.au - offering Soul inspired readings. Come and say hello on this beautiful autumn day, you may also like to check out the latest deck of oracle cards that I am featured in - Wisdom of the Golden Path. This is one of many oracle card decks by Toni Carmine Salerno where my "How to use the cards" is included in the accompanying book. 

What is a Soul Inspired Reading?
 A soul inspired reading is an opportunity to connect with your Soul/Higher self, to gain feel and see your life from a higher perspective through the energy of love and not the distractions of your personality.
 
Each reading is unique. It is a creative unfolding process, bringing forth information, ideas and love. I combine my intuitive insight with Tarot and Oracle cards, empowering you with information from your higher self. You will Feel empowered, energised, healed and hopeful, as I guide you in reconnecting to your inner being, wisdom, creativity and love.
 
 I also offers my readings at all other times at The Mystical Tree http://www.themysticaltree.com.au/consultations_2.html
 
A time will come when your innermost voice will speak to you, saying: “This is my path: here I shall find peace. I will pursue this path, come what may.”

 Relax, be still… Allow yourself to relax as you float in the ocean of infinite love. ...Just rest and know you are sustained by this great ocean of strength and of infinite peace. Your Higher self, angels, guides, loved ones and the whole Universe see you as love, as your truth, as the beautiful soul that you are – in this moment, in this place - see your self as they do…. no judgment , just waves of pure unconditional love... in this stillness feel and hear the whispers of your heart. Namaste Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment