Monday, April 29, 2013

Awaken

 
Today I will create a new path that leads to my dreams. No matter what happens as I walk down my path, I will not take anything personally, I shall just stay focused on my dream.♥


♥Let us not be concerned with where we have come from or where we may be going. Sit quietly, close your eyes and feel into the eternal moment happening now and now and now. Allow all to be as it is, sink deeper into you, fall into your Grace. Dive in and allow the riches of you, Infinite unconditional love to be revealed. Let go, Let it be. Allow your treasure, your riches to shine brightly shedding light into every part of you, illuminating any darkness transforming it into love – balanced energy that will reveal the very truth of you. Free yourself of all that holds you back. Be who you are, for you are wonderful. Om Shanti, Denise♥

Image: Awakening by Toni Carmine Salerno

 

No comments:

Post a Comment