Friday, April 5, 2013

You are Love

My teacher asked my opinion about a students question. I feel so blessed she asked me as it became the catalyst for this message and reminded me, Life gives you exactly what you need in each moment.

♥ Start looking for where love is instead of where it is not. It is time to realise you are not looking outside of the box, for the box represents limitations - know there is no box. Be a part of the new paradigm of love, not the old paradigm of fear. When you focus on what you think you don't have or fear you will slip back into the old paradigm of fear and feel bad. Redefine what you think is pain and hurt, for it is your higher self communicating with you - you are not in alignment with the larger part of yourself, you are choosing to allow something outside of you to pull you away from love. Choose love in every moment and more will come to you. Namaste, Denise♥ 

Image: The Mystic by Toni Carmine Salerno

No comments:

Post a Comment