Sunday, April 28, 2013

Changing


We are in between eclipses, experiencing a magical time, an energetic feild on infinite possibilities intermingled with divine love, wisdom and empowerment that is the larger part of you. This is a gift, an opportunity to change any story from your past, present or future.
 
 
What stories do you tell that maybe are not true or are hurting you every time you talk about them. This energy will lift you to see a bigger picture. It will unveil and reveal what was not previously known. You may be surprised, shocked or feel embarrassed that the story you have identified with is not what you thought it was and it certainly is not who you are.
 
Don't stress, for this is an indicator that the stories you have been telling are shaking loose, the details are blurring, healing is occurring. Create new stories, create a new you, create in away that had never been created before. Become more, be more. Feel the fullness of you, as you come home to you.

My work, my craft is deeply fulfilling - Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when this experience is complete, it will lead to even more fulfilling and rewarding experiences. I am grateful for all that I do.
 
Thank you to all my students, clients and to you in the expansive world of the net. You all give me more than you could possible know, your curiosity and openness inspires my soul. May you be inspired, to truly know you! Connect with a path that leads you back to you. Namaste, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment