Friday, April 12, 2013

You are Wisdom

My journey allows all experiences some I get, some I don't, some are indescribable and beyond me at this moment. I may never know what some things mean, maybe someday someone will explain these things and maybe that person is you.
 
What I do know is that I am in awe, I feel so privileged to be here experiencing and creating love. I am full of wonder as I see my ideas, my vibrations manifest as physical creations that I can observe and measure. This leads me to greater realisations and news paths of creating. I have come to the conclusion "The longer I live and the more knowledge I acquire, the less I realise I know", so from this day forward I choose to be happy, to have as much fun as I can in each moment.
 
One day I will retire silently to oneness - to practise the art of nothingness and be free of who I think I am. Until then I am on a journey, a quest, an adventure to unfold love and creativity and illuminate others to their love and creativity. As it is, Denise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment